Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blogging Insomnia

Hi my little Blogsters,

This blogging lark is going to be the death of me. Putting up the article on the Puy du Fou was no problem yesterday, after all I'd already written the article for http://www.gites-with-pools.co.uk/, until I got a bit smart ass and decided to try to make it look professional and iunclude pictures. Having finished it (you'll have to be the judge of how successfully) I crawled to bed at 2.30am.

It was consequently not in the least bit surprising that I was not the most cheerful person when Trevor rang at 8.30 this morning to see if I fancied going out to the Isle de Re for the day. Having politely declined, I got up and spent the day by the pool. My friend Guy the French farmer who cuts my grass came at 4pm and after he'd finished we sat and had a drink and a chat for 45 minutes. He's 74 and a great guy and I really enjoy our little chats.

After Guy left it was back to the pool until after 7pm then in for bread, pate, chorizo and wine. Its a bloody hard life, there's been no time to write the article on yesterday's meal at the Tazbar restaurant, it'll have to wait for a dull day

As you can see it really is a tough life but I think I'm up to it.

Tate - June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment